Top Warzone Plays is committed to respecting your privacy and will ensure the personal information you provide will be protected and processed following all applicable data protection laws.
Please read this policy to ensure that you fully appreciate the purpose of our processing of your personal information.
Personal information we may collect
- Your contact details, including your name and email address
- Details about your computer, your IP address, browser type and browsing activity whilst on our website
- Information you provide in any communication when you participate in any blog, community or forum on the Top Warzone Plays site
- Any additional personal information that you may provide to Top Warzone Plays from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through the Top Warzone Plays website or by any other means.
Why we use your personal information
- Provide the Top Warzone Plays services to you
- Manage our relationship with you, which may include notifying you about changes to the Top Warzone Plays service
- Provide you with the capability to use interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so
- Response to enquiries from you, third parties and law enforcement agencies
- Conform to appropriate legal requirements, relevant industry standards and contractual obligations, and
- Allow Top Warzone Plays to establish, exercise or defend our lawful rights and legal claims.
How we collect your personal information
- When you communicate with Top Warzone Plays through our websites, including completing forms
- When you communicate with Top Warzone Plays by email, phone, post and mail
- When you sign up for any Top Warzone Plays publications
- When we received feedback from you on our services
- When you contact us through our social media channels
- Information Top Warzone Plays may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
Our basis for processing personal information
Top Warzone Plays will only ever process your personal information if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal bases we rely on are;
- Where Top Warzone Plays has requested you to provide unambiguous permission (Consent) to process your data for a particular purpose.
- Where Top Warzone Plays relies on our business interests as a purpose for processing, to provide you with the best service most securely and appropriately.
- If Top Warzone Plays has a statutory or other legal obligation to process your information to comply with any applicable law.
Who do we share your data with?
Top Warzone Plays may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Third-party providers that support Top Warzone Plays operate our business, including providers of analytics, technology services, data storage and hosting.
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, to meet Top Warzone Plays legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received from those bodies.
- Courts, legal counsels or other parties, where required by Top Warzone Plays, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context.
- If Top Warzone Plays is sold or combined with another organisation, we may share your information with our advisers or any potential purchaser and their advisers.
You can disable cookies, though this may limit the functionality of the Top Warzone Plays website.
Top Warzone Plays takes data privacy and the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will take all reasonable care and implement appropriate technical and management measures to ensure that your personal information is protected.
We will put in place appropriate security measures according to the type of processing and regularly review these measures to check that they are still adequate.
Top Warzone Plays will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected, which means it will be destroyed when it is no longer needed.
In some cases, Top Warzone Plays may anonymise your personal information for research or statistical purposes, which means it is no longer attributed to you, in which case Top Warzone Plays may use this information indefinitely, without notice.
Children’s privacy protection
Under GDPR and other applicable data protection laws, subject to your location, you have the following rights:
Right to rectification – you can ask that Top Warzone Plays corrects any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure – you may ask that Top Warzone Plays erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing – in specific situations, you can request that Top Warzone Plays restrict the processing of your data.
Right to object – in certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your information unless Top Warzone Plays can show we have a compelling reason for continued processing.
Right to data portability – you have the right, in certain situations, to ask Top Warzone Plays to transfer your personal information you have provided to us to another organisation or you.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority – you have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority where you perceive Top Warzone Plays has infringed your data protection rights.
If you wish to make a request to Top Warzone Plays, please see the “How to contact us” section below for our contact details.
Top Warzone Plays does not transfer personal information outside of the United Kingdom. If this were to change in the future, we would only transfer your personal information outside of the UK where we are satisfied that appropriate levels of protection are provided to protect the integrity and security of your personal information or suitable security measures are followed and in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Non-UK residents: If you are accessing this website from a jurisdiction outside the UK, please be aware that your data may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction you are located, following the data transfer regime stated for UK residents.
Changes to this policy
Top Warzone Plays may post changes to this policy on this website when needed, for example, compliance with legislative changes.
We advise that you review this policy frequently to keep abreast of all changes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to exercise any of your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.